Step 1 of 7 - Token Detail
The first step in launching a token through MemePad requires the token developer to input all the necessary details about the token itself.
- Token Address - The address of the token on the BSC network.
- Project Name - The desired name of the project.
- Coin Decimals - How many decimals will the token have.
- Coin Symbol - The symbol of the token, eg. BTC for Bitcoin.
- Total Supply - The total supply of the token, including the 5% fee for MemePad. For example, if the total supply of the token is 100,000,000 then only 95,000,000 will be left for sale/lockup/allocation, etc.