The staking page provides all the details about the different staking pools that have been launched on MemePad. It allows community members to participate in earning free coins by staking their MEPAD tokens.
Every token that uses MemePad to launch will be charged a 5% fee of the total supply of the token. This 5% of the total supply will be then used to create a staking pool for MEPAD holders to earn free tokens of that specific project's token. All that users have to do is stake their MEPAD token within the staking pool, and earn free tokens.
Every project's APY will be different and will change dynamically, depending on the number of participants in the staking pool and the price of the tokens and the duration of the user's stake in the pool.
Users can filter through the staking pools using the Filter dropdown:
- All pools – View every staking pool on MemePad
- Live – Only view the staking pools that are currently live on MemePad
- Ended – Only view the completed staking pools that have now finished
- Staked – Only view staking pools in which the user is currently staking their MEPAD tokens
Users can also sort through the staking pools using the Sort dropdown:
- Newest – View all staking pools sorted by date with the newest pools at the top
- Oldest - View all staking pools sorted by date with the oldest pools at the top
- Highest APY - View all staking pools sorted by the highest percentage of APY
- Lowest APY - View all staking pools sorted by the lowest percentage of APY